I love this fanpage because of several reasons. Let's take a look.
- They share recipes along with artistic bento inspirations, creative food presentation ideas, healthy food tips.
- They also share home inspirations, table settings, crafts, culinary, baking, health and wellness.
- They feature fans who submit recipe in their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- They hold weekly contest.
- They send free bento kits as appreciation gifts to bloggers who write about them.
- They have an interactive community.
My most favorite reason is because of the bento ideas! They are perfect for my nephews and nieces. I just hope I could have a bento kit for me to prepare food for them. They are somewhat picky so a creative presentation is likely enticing. I would love to have the Hello Kitty waffle maker they are giving away.
Here are some of the bento inspirations from Asia Food Recipe's Facebook page which I want to make:
|Hot Dog Hearts - Romantic breakfast for me and my husband|
|Hello Kitty with Flora Bouquet Bento for my nieces|
|Another Hello Kitty Bento for my nieces|
|Sleeping Rilakkuma for my nephews|
|Little Red Riding Hood Egg|
2. Filipino recipes
3. Asian Cooking Videos
~ Treasure Chest